Did you know that we have an amazing team of scientists working to develop the best products for our customers? They don’t just stop at skincare and nutritional supplements – we also have a highly nutritious food, known as VitaMeal, which forms the basis of our Nourish The Children initiative.
Can you imagine not being able to feed your child when they cry? This is a sad reality for so many parents and carers around the world and Nourish The Children is our way of giving back. You and I can purchase and donate VitaMeal, with one bag containing 30 meals. More than 120,000 children are nourished every day in countries around the world.
Malnourished children are missing key nutrients in their diets, which can hinder brain, bone, and immune system development. Most humanitarian food consists mainly of grain, such as corn, but may lack other essential nutrients necessary for healthy development. Key ingredients of VitaMeal include:
- A balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat and fibre
- Essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health and immune defence
- Electrolytes necessary for maintaining normal fluid balance and muscle function
- Vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions
- Bone nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development
Want to make a donation? You can buy and donate a bag here.